Jardin 1914 Frenchy Drawstring Bag

by - June 10, 2014

**Dark photos alert.**  Yup, all week we're expecting nothing but rain here and you know what that means for photos.  Ugh!  Very frustrating but the show must go on and here is one of my latest projects: Jardin 1914 Frenchy Drawstring Bag.
I picked up a couple of these drawstring bags at Hobby Lobby last month and couldn't wait to use them.  I was inspired by my friend, Susan from Homeroad, who has a bunch of her own lovely bags in her Etsy shop.
The French image is from The Graphics Fairy (thanks, Karen!).  I printed it out (reversed) onto TAP paper and used an iron to adhere it to the front of the bag.
Easy peasy, right?  I'm still trying to get the hang of TAP paper. You actually remove the paper while it's still hot, which allows you to make sure you've gotten all of the ink where you want it.
I finished up by adding a blue rhinestone to the wreath.  Can't wait to use this on our first trek to the beach!

Jeanine 


Pin It

You May Also Like

4 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!