Upcycled Wood Blocks

by - June 22, 2014

Remember these wood Easter blocks I picked up at our local thrift store back in April?

While they were super cute, they just weren't quite my cup of tea.  I knew when I bought them, I'd be turning them into something a little Frenchy.  Here they are now:
I gave each block a few coats of Annie Sloan chalk paint.  Once they were dry, I sanded the edges for an aged look.
Then I broke out my Staz On ink (brown) and some random Frenchy stamps.
I, of course, had to add a little bling to each one.
An easy way to add a quick, Frenchy touch to any shelf!

Jeanine
Pin It

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. They look much nicer now! Where are you going to put them? They would look great on a bookshelf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look for the blocks. You've taken them from dated to French chic with your vision.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!