~outfits i'm loving now~

by - July 09, 2021

If you follow me on Instagram, you've probably seen some of these outfits before.  But did you know most of everything I share is from Target, Walmart, Amazon and JCPenney?!  
And did you know you can "shop my closet" using the LiketoKnow.It app/website (or click on "shop my closet")?  
I'm going to be 50 in September.  Yes, 50.  But that doesn't mean I'm going to stop being stylish.  Sure, bikinis are out for me, but I can still pull off a cute sundress or shorts.
I'm going to embrace my 50s more than I embraced my 30s or 40s probably because there really is a sense of freedom that comes with age.
Who knows how much longer I'll belong to the LiketoKnow.it community, but I'm going to continue to be me and dress how I want to!

Who's with me?!  

P.S. Find all the outfit details at LiketoKnow.it/okiobdesigns.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!