~who's ready for halloween crafts?~

by - July 28, 2021

 
No, I'm not actually decorating for Halloween already, but I am starting some spooky craft projects.  And from the looks of it, you probably are too!
In fact, I just stocked up on some Halloween must-have supplies from Ace Hardware and Dollar Tree.  Do those candle holders scream Beetlejuice to you, or is it just me?
If you've been following me for a while, you know Halloween is my favorite holiday.  So far I've made the orange & black wood bead tassel and these wood spindles.  I found a huge lot of wood beads on Amazon for less than $20.  The wood spindles are also an Amazon find (6 for $10).  You just have to paint them yourself.
This bundt pan was a steal for 50 cents at our local thrift store.  I simply painted it and added the green leaves.  This is a copycat to a similar one I found on Pinterest.  Such an easy project, and you can find old bundt pans at garage sales, consignment shops and thrift stores.

I have lots more in the works, so stay tuned!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!