~garden stakes~

by - June 08, 2022

 

Here's an easy project that only requires a small amount of time and supplies.  You'll need some Dollar Tree garden stakes, Mod Podge, paper and a printer.

Once you grab your Dollar Tree supplies, head on over to The Graphics Fairy for some amazing vintage vegetable images.  I found the ones I wanted and printed them off to the smallest setting my printer would allow.
Next, simply rip out your images.  (I distressed the edges of mine for a more vintage look, but you could easily skip that step.)  Then glue them on using your Mod Podge.  Once that is dry, apply a coat to the top of the paper to seal in your image. 

We're expecting rain tonight, so I'll be able to see how they held up tomorrow morning.  Total for this project: $2.50 (for the garden stakes and Mod Podge; I had everything else I needed).

Jeanine


You May Also Like

0 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!