Home Goods: I Came, I Saw, I Conquered! (Or It's All Mom's Fault...)

by - June 18, 2011

My mom was in the mood for a Home Goods trip this morning.  And who am I to refuse?!  I have two Home Goods within 10 miles of my house but hers always seems to have the best stuff!  Even though tomorrow is Father's Day, I decided it was ME day today and I snatched up a bunch of goodies:

Don't you just love this Fleur basket?  I swear I've seen it in Romantic Homes or Country Living within the last few months.  I loved it then and I love it even more now that it's mine!  I'm not sure what' I'm doing with the chicken wire basket yet but I loved how it looked like a vintage locker basket.  The Cynthia Rowley plates will no doubt come in to play entertaining this summer.
I could not get the seahorse plate into my cart fast enough.  They had a deeper one in white but the pale blue sold me immediately!  It goes perfectly with my starfish table cloth.
How lovely are these little ruffle towels?!  They remind me of something you'd find at Anthropologie.
This is perfect for my 4th of July porch decor.
And what better way to call it a day than with a watermelon margarita!  Cheers!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. Great score! I have that exact same Fleurs Basket...I got mine at Joann Fabrics a while back though. Home Goods is such a dangerous place for me! :)

    -Aaron {the girl with the boy's name}

    www.mudpiesandmarigolds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love HomeGoods and I always find something there that I can't live without. I find it hard to get out of there without spending $75. or more! LOL!

    I do love all your good stuff.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a Home Goods store near me and I think that is probably a good thing! You bought some great stuff!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun, I need to find me a homegoods store? How about you buy up the fleur baskets and sell them on your etsy store as supplies, I'd buy one for sure!!
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some great stuff ~ I love that Fleur basket! Happy Father's Day to S!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeanine, I'm on my way! Maybe I'll see you there...
    Have a great day!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't been to homegoods in a while...I'll have to go and see if I can score one of those "fleurs" baskets!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!