Possibly The Prettiest Xmas Wrapping Paper Ever

by - November 08, 2011

I was at my local Marshall's last week and could not believe the gorgeous wrapping paper they have this year!  Lookie what I picked up.  It's so pretty that I actually framed it:

I really am a sucker for sheet music and I can see lots and lots of faux presents under the tree wrapped in this paper.
I have some other plans for it on some petite boxes and such. 

And of course I can't wait to wrap some real presents with it!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. I agree...That paper is beautiful! I'm sure you have lots of ideas for using it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love it framed! I am going to have to check our Marshalls and see if they hvae it down here!

    Lou Cinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. That paper is great! I don't think they have wrapping paper in my local Marshalls, but you better believe I'm going to look, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes - that's pretty paper.
    Cheers Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is pretty cool paper! I love your sled as well! Thanks for visiting and your nice comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this paper! I'm hoping that my local store has it too.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty! I love your idea of framing the paper. I hope that the Marshall's out here carries it, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh I love it!! I am soooo going to Marshalls today ~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh!!!! This is gorgeous paper!!! Love love love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!