Christmas Tablescape

by - December 20, 2011

Pull up a chair!

We'll be hosting a small Christmas eve gathering this year and here's what I'm thinking our table will look like.  This is the first year I'm getting to use these Christmas plates that I got at Home Goods last year:

I love a plaid tablecloth for Christmas and I got this one at Target.  The rooster plates are from Kmart.
The big ornaments are from a local nursery called Hicks.  I bought them a couple of years ago.
Remember these tree napkin rings?  I got these from the local church thrift store.  The napkins are from Pottery Barn.  I bought them for the 4th of July but I think the stars also work for Christmas.
The red wine goblets are also from Target...from about 10 years ago!
One last peek.

Just need to add the menus and settings for the boys and we'll be ready to rock and roll!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. When is dinner served. i'll be right on time. ;o))
    pretty table setting. xmas is so fun to decorate.:)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. My life is so filled up with kitchen or rather the missing kitchen at the moment that my bloggvisits are scarse because I dont have the time. In xmas when days are slower I go to visit the blogs. Yours also, I got much to loook at from the last month I think.
    meanwhile. Merry merry christmas.:)

    Lineca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very festive! I also love plaid! It's so Christmasy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks very festive - cute napkin rings - I also use stars during the holidays - we are having 6 for dinner on Friday and I am using star dishes/plaid table cloth - I'll try to remember to take a photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the red glasses and plaid tablecloth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so pretty! Very inviting! I'm jealous that you're so ready...I feel like I've got so much to do still. Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

    ~Judy~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the beauty and simplicity of your table-scape! Blessings from Bama!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Christmas tablescape. Love the color combination. I've been blog hopping to look for beautiful christmas table decorations and saw this post. Thanks for sharing these inspiration. Have a happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!