Thrift Store Goodies

by - May 11, 2012

I popped into Unique Thrift Stores again.  I didn't have the boys with me so I was able to slowly go up and down each aisle and examine everything.  I spent about $10 and got these goodies that I will hopefully be transforming this weekend - weather permitting:

I love the little wood stand.  They had two but the other one was a bit wobbly.  Can't you just envision it in white chippy paint with a fabulous French graphic on top?
It's the perfect size for a stack of books!
The wood cutting board and shadow box I couldn't resist.  And I really love this wood carry-all (?!  Not really sure what to call it!).  Definitely going to get some coats of spray paint and I'm thinking of stenciling something vintage-y on it.
These little frames were $1.41 for all three.  I don't love the floral one - I mainly got them for the other two small ones which have a fleur de lis motif on them.

Here's to hoping I can get a dent in these over the weekend!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. WOW Jeanine, you scored big and to be able to do it in peace : ) Can't wait to see what you create on & with everything. Way to go girly ~
    Have a wonderful weekend
    ~ Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds. I love the little table. I think the other wood piece is a magazine rack but it's hard to tell if the size is right for that. Keep on thrifting! You have a good eye for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds can't wait to see what you do with them.
    the wood basket is call a clam basket.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds for the money! Kind of like a Mother's Day gift to yourself! Hope the weather cooperates for you. It better be getting itself together. I'll be there soon!

    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!