Tinkering with Halloween Party Ideas

by - September 06, 2012

So I'm 90 percent sure we are having a Halloween party this year.  I figure I'd better get moving on some ideas I've been toying around with.  I have this feeling that in the blink of an eye, Halloween will be here.

These little white cups I picked up last year from Michael's.  I thought the little eyes could make them look like cute, little ghosts.  They will definitely be good for holding snacks for small partygoers. 
I have a bunch of these little photo hangers that I use in my Etsy shop.  Not sure if you can see the "boo" in the middle but I hand-stamped it on a coffee tag.  I also wanted to use something other than orange and black so I used purple and black ribbon.
I think hanging a bunch of these around the house might be a nice touch.  The skull image is from The Graphics Fairy.

Loads more to do and the countdown has begun!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

1 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!