Upcycled Goodwill Frames

by - February 06, 2013

I picked up these petite ornate frames at our new Goodwill on Monday.  They measure about 5" for the big one and 3" for the little one.  They were a little tarnished but I recognized the potential and snatched them up for about $6 for both.

Here is the before.  Don't you love the detailing?!  And here they are after a couple of coats of spray paint (yes, I braved the cold just so I could spray paint these!).
I wasn't sure whether to leave them empty or add some pictures.  While I'm deciding, I added these two lovely religious photos from The Graphics Fairy.
It's amazing what a couple of coats of paint can do.
What do you think?  Keep them empty or keep the religious photos?

Jeanine

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love them white! I say leave the pictures in them!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete

  2. The religious pictures seems to be selling on all etsy blogs so leave the pictures in
    They look so much better with your spray paint

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a transformation, Jeanine! And a good deal, too! They loook so much better white, and I love the graphics you used. I say keep them as is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep the photos...love how they came out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have some of these frames too. Now I know what to do with them. Glad I stopped by!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!