My beachy porch theme is slowly coming together. I'm just waiting on a few more items and then I'm pretty confident I've reached my $100 budget. Here a few new pieces that I added yesterday.
I originally had my starfish tucked in a little bucket with starfish decals. Didn't completely love it, so I added them to this urn instead which I'm loving much better now. It got a coat of paint to match the lanterns I did a few weeks ago. The urn was a Goodwill find.
I used this great anchor image from The Graphics Fairy for this twice upcycled watering can. It had some funky 70s design on it originally. Then I painted it pink and the other day I paint it white. So much better now. I added the anchor using waterslide decal paper.
I gave this little clipboard a chalk paint makeover. I originally had it in the kitchen.
Last up is this little starfish tea towel. I used a Dollar Store flour sack and some transfer paper.
My Dad is bringing the whale over today and I can't wait to see it! I also have to add my little anchor plaques that my sister, Kathy sent. And I have an outdoor ottoman scheduled to land today from Target.