Sweet Little Candlesticks

by - June 23, 2011

I always try to pick up a few of these wooden candlesticks when I go to Michael's.  Sometimes they have a ton and other times, I'm lucky to find one.  I'm working on some new styles for my Etsy shop but this pair I'm keeping for moi because I just love how they came out:

First, I spray painted each one in my favorite robin's egg color.  A few coats later they were ready to be sanded in random spots.  I used my hot glue gun to attach the vintage lace and the buttons.  Still missing something.
I love these little teapots from The Graphics Fairy and thought the blue one matched perfectly with my color scheme.  I printed them off on cardstock and then punched a hole in both so I could tie them onto my candlesticks with some tea-stained seam binding.

I just love them!

Linking to My Romantic Home: Show & Tell Friday and the Graphics Fairy Brag Monday.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. You've got the touch! These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are so cute and I love the pretty candles too! The little teapot graphic is the perfect touch! Gotta love those graphics!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!