Sunday, July 24, 2011

Goodwill Pastry Stand Makeover and a Winner!

Happy Sunday everyone!  The boys are back home and everything is back to normal in the house.  =)  I'm also excited to share my latest Goodwill makeover.  Remember this 3-tier pastry stand I got last week.  I was so inspired by some of the where bloggers create that I came up with this:
First I spray painted it white.  Easy enough.  Then I dug out some old vintage lace and cut pieces to match each tier.  I used my hot glue gun to carefully add each piece of lace.  It was quite the challenge because of the "lip" on each tray but I got it done and now I have a sweet little place to store some of my crafting supplies.

And now for the winner of my LOVE giveaway banner.  It is so true that what goes around comes around - in a good way of course - as Sandi from A Cottage Muse is the winner!  I won one of her giveaways last year and I'm thrilled to return the favor!  Congrats Sandi!

Linking to Between Naps on the Porch: Met Monday.

Jeanine