White Wednesday

by - March 27, 2012

It's my favorite time of the week: White Wednesday (even if it is only Tuesday)!  This tray was a garage sale find from last year and since I left it out over the summer, it got a little, um, dirty.  So over the weekend I gave it a fresh coat of white paint:

Since I'm keeping it indoors this year, I wanted to give it a Frenchy touch, so I printed out this great image from The Graphics Fairy's DIY blog.  At first I was going to stencil it on using graphite paper but being in a lazy mood, I chose to Mod Podge it on instead.  I distressed the edges ever so slightly for an aged look.
Right now it's on my dining room table displaying my little cloches and Easter eggs.
I really love this graphic!

Linking to Faded Charm: White Wednesday.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. That's really pretty! Nice job! Maybe just bring it outside every so often when you are serving yourself a treat. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I look forward to WW too! I'ts about the only time that I really push for a post to formulate in the noggin :)
    t.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a crisp, fresh looking tray. Your cloches on it are so sweet. Love the look!
    Thanks for following, I'm following back.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the tray...
    Love it...
    Your newest follower...
    I invite you to visit my world too!!!
    Blessings Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tray came out great, loved the Paris touch you added! Thanks for stopping by and following, following you, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, la, la! Your tray makeover is tres chic! And I totally am in love with your gorgeous cloches! You can never have too many:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice job sprucing up the tray. I love the little cloches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very sweet with your little nests on it.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that graphic too...the tray is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! You did a great job with that sweet tray! LOVE Karen't graphic site! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!