Sunday, December 23, 2012

Alice in Wonderland Coasters

I cannot believe Christmas eve is tomorrow night!  I've been busy cleaning and cooking for company, but I did steal a little craft time to make these Alice in Wonderland coasters.
Remember, I told you I had like a gazillion of these sea salt tiles in our garage?  I hate letting them go to waste so I broke out my stamps and added these great Alice images.  Once they were dry, I gave each coasters a coat of clear spray to seal in the image.

When the spray was dry, I added some felt backing to each one so as not to ruin any tables or counter tops with them.  I think these would be so sweet for Valentine's Day with the red.  Thinking about adding some to my Etsy shop, but this set is for me!

Jeanine

3 comments:

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

You are still using these tiles? You must have had a gazillion! I also just made some of these. My nephew opened a Pizza Shop and I took his logo, printed it on tissue paper (which was very tricky) and Mod Podged the tissue on the tumble tile. They came out so great!!
I can always count on you to be thinking one holiday ahead! I did see Valentine Heart candy in a store the other day and thought "Jeanine should be posting something soon"!! Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

sissie said...

Girl I wonder if you ever stop crafting and coming up with such cute and creative ideas!

Love the coasters.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

hugs
Sissie

Daniela @Frugal Aint Cheap said...

Looks great! Tile's coasters are awesome!