Christmas Candle

by - December 10, 2012

I've been very short on projects the last few days.  Haven't had a chance to pop into Goodwill or the local thrift store.  I did, however, make a few holiday candles using this pretty wrapping paper I got at Home Goods last year.

I used some Dollar Store prayer candles.
Really quite easy.  Just cut your paper to fit the candle and Mod Podge it on.  I used some green tea-stained seam binding for the top and added a little key embellishment.
I'll probably have these on the table for Xmas eve.  For now, I'm just having fun tucking them here and there.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Sounds like we are on the same creative wavelength again! I just made some prayer candles yesterday, from vintage Christmas sheet music and Santa images from the Graphics Fairy. Love your idea of using the wrapping paper, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!