Petite French Pillows & Goodwill Finds

by - December 12, 2012

I finally got around to Goodwill this morning.  Not exactly a banner day for me.  I feel like I need a t-shirt that says I went to Goodwill and all I got was this:

Chess set and little metal urn.  I had my eye on a set of shabby chic plates but they wanted $14.99 for the set - a little more than I was looking to spend.  The chess is for my boys.  And the little urn is actually quite heavy.  I'll have to give it a fresh coat of paint.  Meanwhile, I whipped up some petite French pillows yesterday.  It felt good to dust off the sewing machine.
I hand-stamped the images onto each pillow. Staz On really is the best ink and even though they say it's not for fabric, it works quite well and does not wash off (I have the oopsies on several pairs of jeans to prove it!).
Both pillows are in my Etsy shop.  Now what to add to that urn...

Jeanine

You May Also Like

2 comments

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!