White Wednesday: French Wood Drawer

by - December 19, 2012

I picked up this little wood drawer at the thrift store last week.  Luckily, it was mild enough yesterday to get some spray painting done.  I gave it a few coats of white spray paint, sanded and then added some Frenchy touches:

First is this little file tag.  It comes pre-packaged with several self-sticking tags and inserts for things like Family Photos, 2012, etc.  I cut out some French poetry book paper instead and added that.
Then I headed over to The Graphics Fairy for the French graphics that appear on both sides.
I used the Mod Podge method to get the graphic on.

I'm loving this little drawer!  It fits my peat pots perfectly so hopefully it will be useful for my new year's resolution of getting more organized.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. This turned out great! Love the graphics you used and the metal label holder.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!