Framed Lego Blueprint for Boy's Room

by - 4:00 AM

I have to thank my sister Kathy for pinning this great technical drawing of a Lego onto Pinterest.  My boys are both Lego fanatics and I knew they would love something like this for their rooms.

The one that was pinned, I believe was from Gilt.com and was $65. Ouch!  My version cost about $4.  I picked up the frame from our local church thrift store for $1.  I spray painted it black and cleaned up the glass.
Over the weekend I picked up the frame mat from Michael's.  It was $2.99 with 25 percent off.  I printed off the image (found on the internet) onto cardstock and it fit beautifully.

This one is in the 8 year old's room.  The 6 year old is anxiously awaiting his.  Hoping to find another cheap frame Friday at the thrift store.  Fingers crossed!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

2 comments