JOY Dollar Store Picture Frames

by - November 21, 2013

We have this itty bitty piece of wall in our livingroom.  It's hard to dress up because it is just so, well, small.  It is, however, the perfect size for these JOY picture frames.

I picked up the frames at our local Dollar store.  Never mind that candleholder sticking out.  It's on the opposite wall and I just couldn't get a good camera angle with it there.  You can see it below too - doh!  And my spacing is a little off but I refused to put another nail in the wall.
I used DaFont.com to create each letter and then printed them onto white cardstock.  Cut them down to size, stick them in the frames and done!  

Quick, easy and a super cheap Xmas decoration.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Very cute way to add something to a short while like that. They fit perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a super pretty way to add JOY in your home. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!