Dollar Store Valentine's Day Candle Holders

by - December 29, 2011

This has to be one of my most favorite Valentine's Day images from The Graphics Fairy.  I've used it for pillows, sachets, tins and now these petite Dollar Store candle holders:

I printed out a wallet size image (yes, the candle holders are that small!) and simply Mod Podged it onto each candle holder.  I did another coat on top to seal it on.  Once that was dry, I put on the red rhinestones.  Easy, peasy!
And these little hearts are actually a leftover from Christmas.  As I was taking them off the tree yesterday, I thought they'd look sweet in this urn I got from Goodwill a few weeks ago.

I'm slowly breaking out the rest of my Valentine's Day goodies from last year.  Yes, my husband still thinks I'm crazy!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. You are one step ahead! I'm still trying to wrap my head around the new year!! Cute candle holders:-)
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not crazy! You are a dedicated crafter who loves the celebration of the seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm afraid your husband would think I'm crazy too, because my mind is all about Valentines Day - it's just that when you love crafting, you've gotta always be crafting, right?! Love what you did with the Graphics Fairy pic, and love those fabric hearts! You're the biggest inspiration!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little votives are so cute with that Valentine's graphic. I'm still taking down Christmas and putting out snowmen for January...can't think of Valentine's day just yet. Love those little hearts. hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorite images, too! The hearts work perfect to go right into Valentine's Day. It's nice you get more than one holiday out of them!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!