Monday, July 15, 2013

Home Goods Clearance Find

I'm battling a summer cold which has kept me homebound since Friday.  I finally made it out today...over to Home Goods.  I figured some retail therapy might be what the doctor ordered.  Lookie what I found on clearance:
This pretty French cloche!  It was originally $12.99 marked down to $9.  Woo hoo!  Not sure if you can see but there is a crown and some other French etchings on it.
See it now?  I love, love, love it! 
I'm already dreaming about all of the goodies I can place under it!  And for $9, it was a steal!

Jeanine

2 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Great find! They are supposed to be building a new Home Goods about 5 minutes away from me. It should be ready around September and I'm look forward to having one so close again.

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Great find...you deserve it for being sick in the summer!