Upcycled Scale Bucket

by - July 29, 2013

Remember the scale bucket I picked up over the weekend at a garage sale?!  Here it is with its new makeover.

First, I gave it a few coats of flat white spray paint.  Then I printed off this great French grains image from The Graphics Fairy onto waterslide decal paper.  I added it once the paint was dry and am loving it!
It's just how I imagined it would turn out.  It was calling for some lavender.  Lucky for me, I have a few bunches lying around.
And here it is hanging in my tea room.

It's the perfect height for when I walk in and am greeted by the delicious scent of lavender.

Linking to The Graphics Fairy: Brag Monday and Between Naps on the Porch: Met Monday.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Very pretty! I love how it looks in white and it looks great holding some lavender {probably any flowers!}.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanine it came out beautiful!....Great idea to paint it and put a transfer on, it looks great!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of the scale turned into a gathering basket...how pretty! It looks perfect for the lavender bundles and oh so Frenchy! Thanks for the inspiration:) have a lovely week!~Poppy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!