Friday's Garage Sale Finds

by - 8:29 AM

Not exactly a banner garage sale day in this neck of the woods.  Maybe because it's been raining on and off all week?!  I did manage to pick up a few goodies this morning:

Of course, you know I never, ever pass up vintage sheet music.  I got two of them today.  The Romeo & Juliet book was a dime!  And not sure if you can tell but that little black thing is a candleholder you can mount to the wall.  I'll be painting that white.
Wrapping paper is another item I never pass up at garage sales.  These were only 50 cents each.  I like all of the compartments in the wicker basket.  For $1, it will be getting a robin's egg blue makeover to match the utensil basket I did over the summer.

I spent about $8 on everything.  This weekend we're hoping to hit Brooklyn Flea. I'm sure it'll be crazy overpriced but since we live so close to Brooklyn, I want to go just to experience it!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

2 comments