Some Random Thrifty Finds

by - October 13, 2012

Wanted to share some random garage sale/Goodwill/thrift store finds that I picked up this week.

I love this!  I'm not quite sure what it is.  The man at the garage sale said it used to go on the floor, on the bottom of the leg of an old radiator.  I thought it was something for a garden hose. 
Either way, I love it's rusty, chippy goodness!  I'm definitely keeping it as is.  Thinking of putting a candleholder in the middle.  It cost $2.
This little table was only $5.  I'm planning on giving it a ASCP makeover this weekend. 
It's been freezing here but it might be 70 on Sunday so I really want to take advantage of the warmth to paint.
I'm planning on doing nutcrackers up and down our stairs this year for Xmas.  Got the idea from Romantic Homes magazine.  The pirate one is from Goodwill.  The other is from a garage sale.  I only have three so I have to really get moving if I want to take over the stairs!
Last up is this wood tote.  Another Goodwill find.  Not sure if you can tell but it has snowflakes on it.  While I appreciate the snowflakes for Xmas, it's getting a Frenchy makeover.

Hoping to hit a few more sales this weekend.  On the hunt for those nutcrackers!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. What a deal on the demi lune table - I love to paint those (quick and easy!) Your unidentified piece might even be a base for a lamp? It's really a cool piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, love the decorative metal piece. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that metal piece...you always find great stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!