Painted Mason Jars

by - April 21, 2013

You've probably seen these all over Pinterest.  I, myself, have pinned them a few times.  I love the look and since I always have a nice stash of Ball mason jars lying around, I figured I would make some too!

I only have three ASCP colors: Old White, Louis Blue and Antoinette.  Lucky for me they look gorgeous together!
I only gave them a coat each of the chalk paint because I find it to be rather thick.
Once they were dried, I used sandpaper to shabby them up a bit.

I love, love, love how they turned out!  I'm going to use mine with some LED candles.

Jeanine



You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. Hi Jeanine,

    LOVE the colours of your mason jars! That powdery texture and soft palette is divine! You've inspired me; think I'll give it a shot!!

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Poppy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the painted jar look! I have the look pinned as well but haven't tried it myself yet. Great job with the three colors!
    Have a lovely day.

    ~ Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. They turned out great! Love the look, and I too have a bunch of Mason jars on hand, I should try this. Sounds like a fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so pretty!
    I want to make some for a party this summer and fill with flowers...did you paint the inside too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! The colors look fab together
    *hugs*deb

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!