Victorian Mirror

by - April 25, 2013

Remember the little hand mirror I picked up at Goodwill that was missing the mirror?  Well, here it is now.

I wanted to use a Victorian image for it and found this perfect one from The Graphics Fairy.
I printed it out onto cardstock and then carefully measured it so it would fit into the mirror.  I used some silver glitter around the inside edges and added some rhinestones and faux pearls to each lady for a little bling.
I think the image fits perfectly as it adds just a touch of color.

Jeanine

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. So pretty! You did a great job with this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! Love the graphic you chose, and of course anything with a bit of bling gets my vote:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!