Vintage Finds

by - April 29, 2013

We had such a crazy busy weekend that I wasn't able to take in any garage sales.  Boy, am I itching!  I did pop into our local church thrift store and found these two goodies.

Not sure how old the jewelry piece is but I found it to be interesting and unique.  Thinking about painting it white.
The old compact doesn't have too many markings but it's in great condition for an old piece.  I love the fabric and embroidery on the top.  It says Elgin American.  I'll have to look that up so I can find out a bit more about it.


Not bad for $2!

Jeanine

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love both of these sweet pieces and the prices were sweet too.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice findings. Have a nice week.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me - thank you!